- Preschool, Primary & Secondary teachers.
- English Language/TESL, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Environmental Management, Geography, History, Global Perspectives, Business Studies, Accounting and Arts.
- Must hold a relevant Degree
- To teach & educate students according to guidelines provided by the School Curriculum Framework.
- To teach & educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
- Planning, preparing, creating and delivering lessons to all students in class.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress & behaviour of students.
- To maintain good relationship with parents and colleague.
- To meet and discuss with the parents on child’s progress.
- To take part in events organized by the school.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent for any of the abovementioned subjects
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
23, Jalan Straits View, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
February 10, 2022